Morocco Trekking From Marrakech
Trekking From Marrakech ...
The Great South of Morocco separates the Saghro massif from the dune formations that appear in the west of the Oued Draa. At the gates of the great desert, ...
Transfer to the hotel (B&B) and night, free day on Marrakech, Day 2 : day trip to Merzouga (10 hours of travel, breaks including) through the Dades Valley, ...
Hiking & Trekking
OTHER PROPOSED PROGRAMS
- Hiking in the Toubkal and Berber traditions.
- Luxury trek in Toubkal (15 days including 10 on foot)
- With family in Toubkal (5 days walk)
- Around the Ourika Valley (5 days walk)
- Around the desert beach of Essaouira (5 days walk)
- The Berber villages of the Atlas
- The white beach and Cape Draa (in 4/4)
- The Great Moroccan South in 4/4
- The great crossing of the Atlas (18 days)
- Rando in the happy valley (ascent of M’goun)
- A circuit in the Draa Valley (dune of chegaga)
- A circuit in the dunes of Merzouga (erg chebbi).
- A circuit in the anti Atlas Sagho
- Rando in almond trees in Tafraout (List summit).